1. Shipping Container:
The shipping container has been designed and constructed for the transportation of general cargo on sea, road or rail throughout the world. With the development of container line promptly, China have become one of the largest container manufacture countries.
The shipping container be made of high steel steel and are able to withstand extreme tempreture ranging from -40 ° C to 70° C, and all have been certified by major Classification Society(CCS, BV, ABS, GL) completely conforming to International Standard.
2. Container Dimension:
1) Material: Panel, post and rail(Corten-A), corner casting(SCW490), plywood(Apitong), gesket(EPDM) ect.
2) Qualification: With CSC plate, certified by CCS BV ABS GL.
3) Type of container: 20ft, 20ft hc, 40ft, 40ft hc, OT container, Open Side container and so on.
4) MOQ: 1 piece
5) Providing container in all Chinese ports like Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou and etc.
3. Shipping Container Photos
4. Popular Uses for Containers
· Industrial Storage is Easy With Containers
Industrial Equipment Storage is perfectly suited for the Shipping Containers. With a marketplace full of easy add-on products that make it quick and easy to adapt.
· Building a Home with Shipping Containers
One of the most popular applications these days is to build your dream home with re-purposed Shipping Containers. Save time and money with these highly adaptable units.
· Containers Make Job Site Storage Easy and Safe
With readily available shipping containers for rent and sale in most markets, Shipping Containers are an ideal option for site storage, and inventory cirbs. Safe and secure for remote locations.
· Retail Stores and Restaurants See Value in Containers
With the fast application of Shipping Containers to retail environments, and the added upward mobility of the units, more and more businesses are opting to use containers to avoid sunken costs.
Q: how about your product quality? any Approval?
Our product be made of high quality steel(SPA-H Corten-A), and has main Classification Society Approval.
Q: What about the payment terms?
Our payment term is based on your order amount.
Usually we accept 100% T/T in advance, 40%TT in advance, the balance before shipment.
Q: Small order whether you could accept?
Our min order is 1pcs for 20ft shipping container.
Q: What about delivery date?
This is basis on your quantity. For small quantity, we are in stock at all Main Chinese port, shipment date: 7-10 days. For large quantity, have to reconfirm.
Q: if we have cargo in China, I want order one container to load them, how to operate it?
If you have cargo in China, you only pick our container up instead of shipping company's container, and then load your goods, and arranging clearance custom, and export it like normally do.